Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Fixed Asset Accounting Help and other Accounting Software topics.
Managing your fixed assets requires acknowledged depreciation proficiency and a user friendly interface that can be customized with the functionality your company needs.
You should have the ability to conduct:
• Partial and whole transfers of assets
• Disposal of assets (including bulk asset clearance with an automated gain/loss calculation)
• Track asset transfer activity
• Security features at the server, company and user levels
• User defined terms for each individual asset to ensure consistency throughout your asset system